Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Author Behind the Blog

Good morning readers! With the increase of traffic on my blog, I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you a bit more about my experience and how this blog came to be. I am a children's librarian in the Los Angeles area who works with tweens, toddlers, and school aged children. I have worked in public libraries for over 12 years,  been a children's librarian for seven years, and prior to that worked as a middle school librarian for ten years. The road has been fun.
This blog is all about inspiring you to help your tween or teen find the next fun read and also to give librarians ideas for programs. It started off as a hobby, and one day I hope it will highlight  my own fiction book that I am working on. Feel free to subscribe or comment.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past