Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Teen Books I'm Dying to Read

What books are you dying to read? I got my hands on Guts by Raina Telgemeier and it was great! I have never read Drama or Sisters, so that will be on my next "to do" list.

Here's a couple of titles that have grabbed my interest...
Elizabeth Eulberg's " Just Another Girl," tells a tale of how we often hear the story of the "it" girl and want to pull our hair out. How do we mirror ourselves to be like her and/or avoid her at the same time? What is her life really like? This realistic fiction title seems like the perfect high school read:

Interference by Honeycomb

This book has all the fall feels as it discusses the popularity of football in a Texan town and a daughter of a politician who is trying to fit in even though her best asset is to not fit in... I started the audio book and it sounds promising. Enjoy!

#fallfeels
#realisticrfictionforteens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past