Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mystery Lovers... are you out there?

As we struggle through almost a month of quarantine COVID-19 blues....I invite you to revisit a few of your favorite books. As teens, mysteries can be a fun genre to dive into, especially if you love a good realistic fiction novel with a twist. I am very old school, so this week I propose that we take a look at everyone's favorite female detective Nancy Drew. Once this #safeathome era is over, I'm hoping to revive this old character at my library with a fun book club... complete with a scavenger hunt and selfie station.

Here's a few mystery titles that teens and tweens may enjoy:

The Ghost of Grey Fox Inn (13) (Nancy Drew Diaries): Keene, Carolyn  Gilda Joyce: the Ladies of the Lake: Allison, Jennifer  One of Us Is Lying (One of Us is Lying, #1)A Girl Like That

Comment below if you would like more information about these books or the Nancy Drew bookclub I am planning. Cheers and be safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past