Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lighthearted reads for your quarantining feeds

Hello all! I hope everyone has been staying safe and inside. Libraries and reading are still so vital to many of us. As teens work on homework indoors and online, why not give them some fun reading material? Most libraries have ceased their holds but e-books are still available and most Barnes and Noble locations are doing curbside pickups. That's awesome.
I've been reading some fun light-hearted books (Wish Series and Jenn Bennett stories) and catching up on Netflix movies. Right now I'm hooked on All-American! It's like an up-to-date Los Angeles version of the OC in case you are interested.
Oh! On to the book I'm reading...
Here are a few of my picks of the month. They are not all light hearted topics, but they are fun none the less.

Donut Go Breaking My Heart by Suzanne Nelson
See the source image

With the Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo

Ask My Mood Ring How I Feel by Diana Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past