Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Favorite Authors of 2019

I did a lot of reading this year with a total of 23 books read. The goal was to read 30, but with my new writing class, crafting a YA draft, and a busy schedule... time slipped away. I did come across and revisit two authors who not only do I enjoy their books, but I love reading their blogs and tips about writing as well.

Rachel Hollis: 
Teens and young adults will really get a kick out of this stellar lady. She writes fiction, but more importantly her website thechicsite.com is bomb!!! A great place for older teens to get some inspiration.

Melissa De La Cruz, is just as awesome. Her wild success with The Descendants series is only the tip of he iceberg. She writes about being, becoming, and thriving as an author and she tells a great story to boot...

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!!
Here's to a new, fabulous decade!!!! 2020 ***********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past