Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My summer reading 2018

This month I decided to freshen up on my reader's advisory for the age group that I actually work with and read some upper elementary reads that I've had on my list for a very long time. If you have been keeping up with my blog, you would know that I'm currently reading Lauren Myracle's Winnie Years, "Ten," "Eleven", "Twelve," etc... and they have been a blast to read.
Hopefully, I can also tackle some of these summer themed love stories... especially the one by Sarah Dessen...
and lastly, similar to Gilda Joyce Psychic Investigator... I'm dying to read Clara Voyant by Delaney, which just arrived at our library a few weeks ago. Happy Reading! Don't forget to drop a comment and tell me what you're reading this summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past