Thursday, February 1, 2018

Valentine's Day Fun 2018


February is in full swing as we get ready for Valentine's Day, sunny winter days, and the excitement of a new year. This month I'm creating fun fox valentines with the kiddos and dusting off my storytime books for toddlers and babies. Check out this cute craft I found thanks to darice.com. Their creators used felt so I substituted that for regular construction paper. Thanks Darice!
Materials needed:
Pink, white, and red construction paper
Black crayons
Stickers ( Oriental trading or Michael's)
Black pom-poms ( Optional)
Creativity!
http://blog.darice.com/holiday/winter/valentines-day/heart-valentine-fox

Some of my favorite Valentine's Day books include:
Mouse's First Valentine by Thompson and Valentine Surprise by Demas! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past