Saturday, January 6, 2018

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Hello 2018! I am newly obsessed with the author Jenny Han and her fantastic Lara Jean series. I picked up book one back in 2015 and then realized she wrote a third book for the series and continued on with the character's journey. I've always had a thing for "entering college" stories and movies. (Side note: one of my favorite DVDs is Boys and Girls starring the famous Freddie Prinze Jr. Yes! I am a fan of 90s movies... Don't judge me!).
Lara Jean in this book is struggling to decide what to do about college. Much to her dismay,she receives a rejection letter from her first pick, UVA ( University of Virginia). She still has excellent options however and must decide to stay local or drift afar Once choice willl cause a bit of strife with her first love and fabulous boyfriend Peter while the other could be an adventure Lara Jean has only wondered about.  Filled with quirky thoughts, laughter, and struggles this teen book will be a hard one for readers to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past