Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Roger and Amy's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm back in full effect for 2015. With award season right around the corner, I am anxiously awaiting for Gone Girl to be available to me. I did begin a great teen read this past fall by Matson. So, with that said here goes....
Amy is a bit surprised when she finds out that her mom has arranged for her to travel across the country with a stranger. She soon finds out that this handsome stranger, however is quite a match for her. As Amy tries to deal with her father's death and fear of driving, she quickly learns that life can take some quick and scary turns, especially on a road trip with a new friend. Readers will love the "scrapbook" that Amy puts together as it adds life to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past