Thursday, September 20, 2012

My September Update

Ahhh! Back to school...is here. I truly miss the sound of middle school feet and energetic voices. With that said, I have been diving into a few reads at once that are geared towards Middle School gals.
 I try not to double dip, but sometimes it happens.
The fun fiction I am working on is pictured within this post, and perhaps you will be able to finish off these books before me!
 Prada and Prejudice is about a not so cool chick that goes back in time with a pair of Prada shoes she picks up on a trip to Rome. Coffeehouse Angel is an easy read about a young girl struggling to help her grandma save their family owned coffeeshop. With the help of a guardian angel, Katrina hopes to save the day and keep her friendships in tact. Keep your eyes open for updates as I finish off these books.
Both great reads for older middle school gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite books from the past